MM, good. Now, I love Indian food and all, but it is nice to wake up to a bowl of Life cereal and a Yoplait yogurt :P.
So, got back into my workout routine since leaving to India...Taebo and did shoulders this am. Felt great!
I got into work, first day being back since India. DANG! I have too much work. I had a lot of work before I left, then had more work while in India. Now, I have TONS!
I got into work 'round 9. By 11, my head was spinning soo much (think, think, do, doz). My head was hurting! Come 12, I had a big headache. Great, it is now 6 and my head is still aching.
I hung out with one of my friends, Dominique...oop, my Chey is going on her nightly 'trip'..ok, back to my story for a short while. He showed me his 'friends'.
A female-Bandit, a golden bearded dragon and a male-Max, a green iguana (which is huge). Very cool pets! Darn, um, wish my reptile didn't desert me!:(:( where is my snake?
So, my coworker brought the terrarium today. I said, "Dude, I dont' want my terrarium w/o my snake." Uh, I was serious.However, he still put it in my car. :( Now I have an empty terrarium sitting on my entertainment center. Lonely. :( Stacy says he can buy another snake for me. I replied, "I don't want another snake. I want my Missy!" It seems as though he has doubt-grr! She will turn up!
Can ya'll participate...'clap your hands if you believe I will find her'...ha, Peter Pan??
I have faith she will reappear in one healthy piece. I hope she will come back and be able to keep down fuzzies unlike C-note (my first snake).
C-note escaped and was missing for 1.5 weeks. I found her near the front door (probably the coldest place in the house). She started regurgitating the pinkies. I took her to the pet shop and she ended up dying. :( I don't think Stacy's cat will eat her-she will return :P.
Perhaps snakes aren't my thing? Like birds....ain't my thing.
My first bird was a yellow/green, hm, or wait, was he blue, um. Shoot, yea shows ya how much the lil bird means to me now :P. Regardless of the color my first bird wasI named him Blinky. He blinked a lot.
One day Mr. Blinky was found belly up in her cage by my mama. "Larissa, there is no water in Blinky's cage." Aw, Blinky is dead! :( Darn.
So, I decided to try again....not sure how long after I got another one, but this one was blue...yea, blue and white (right mom?) haha! Names that parakeet Blinky as well. Shoot, I didn't want to think of another name...Same great luck-Blinky flew away while enjoying the sun on the back deck.
Oh well,I dont' want a bird anymore. They are too annoying and messy.
So, one thing this girl is good at-breaking glassware. Ofcourse having a porcelain sink doesn't help. However, one of the advantages of not living in the ghetto is a dishwasher. If you had a dish washer you'd be less likely to break all your glasses! I have bunches of odd set glassware.
Charles has been inquiring on purchasing Indian filtered coffee in SJ. Yes, yes, you can! Good deal! I am all over it! Indian coffee totally ruins you for American coffee.
......
BOOS____
-Snake still not found
-A LOT of work
-Big headache all day
-Broke 'Singapore Sling' glass that Clay bought me.
AND
OOHS____ OF THE DAY______
-Filtered coffee purchasing location has been determined
-Every channel cable TV (1st day really appreciating it) Don'tcha hate it when you see a really good sports
program on, then try to view it and "DENIED- You do not have access to this channel" comes up? ARGH...I hate it! Especially when it is
something really good...Well, no more! Truck racing....OK...Moto shop....OK....Supercross...!!
Dang, I have more boos than oohs....gotta work on that tomorrow :P
Bed...