.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Larissa's "when she feels like writing stuff" page

description..Um, read the title :)

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Weekend, weekend, weekend….

Friday

Friday I watched Friday Night fights…of course! Dumb me started watching too late, dang it. I missed what looked like a good fight, Melinda Cooper vs Jeri Stizers. Melinda Cooper is an 18 yr old, from Las Vegas, who recently turned pro. She already has a 7-0 record (I believe). I have yet to see her fight, but am interested in her style. I’ve read many articles on her and she seems like she makes for a very interesting fight.

Saturday I went to lunch with a friend, Shri. We had Yan Can . I had some suppose to be super spicy dish. I wasn’t too thrilled with it. Too much rice, not enough flavor, and, um, spicy? I think they forgot the dish was suppose to be spicy.

Ooh, I just saw on that Yan Can web page that there are recipes. Woot! I love recipes! I am the type of girl that rips off recipes from every bagged or boxed food. Ok, yea, it has to sound good. I have a drawer full of them :P. I am really into cook books~ well diff food for that matter J

Saturday afternoon I went down to Hollister. Took the back roads (near the Damms-Calero, Chesbro). It is a nice drive… It was a great day to go riding, but, boo, had plans-delivering gifts. So had to drive L

Visited some friends Sat night, then went to bed fairly early~12.

Woke up to some yacking birds. Ick, birds are annoying. I stayed at my friends Tanya’s house. She has 2 cockatiels and 1 parakeet.

Started working on my ex500. Yes, I know, horrible pic. I am planning on getting this bike back on the road. Hopefully take it to the track. My manager has been harassing me to get it running…Yes, yes, I know…need to.

I was able to replace my gas tank and kill/start switch. I seemed to walk away with a bigger list of things I need than things I got done. All cosmetic, but essential items…

Went for a run after. I enjoy the route that I take when I stay at Tanyas. Start on the street I spent 5-14yrs at. I had MANY falls on that street. MANY scraped bottoms, MANY scrapped knees, and scraped face…I had MANY fun times though!

Did more visiting after…Pan Pan (friend Jessie who ALWAYS flakes-hence the Pan), John, Rohit, and Aunt n Uncles.

Chatted with my Uncle n Aunt. They were in the process of making some REALLY cool huge pots. The pots had tiles glued on the outside. Some were photos of students, and others were different sizes, shapes, and colors. They did a REALLY good job.

Had Italian food with my friend, Mario. Chatted….ate. I am going to see Metallica with him in a couple weeks. Woot!

OOhs
-Got to visit with friends
-Got to show off car :P, yanno, the acceleration...beat many cars..shh!
-Got some work done on bike
-Stole some nice silver pesos from Tanya's uncle, Michael.

Boos
-Too tired...yawning all day
-Only got some work on bike
-I seem to have an uncomfortable red bump on my forehead that isn't going away :P. I came back from India with a natural dot!

Ahs
-Lager beer was first developed in the 1400s by fermenting in the winter with a different yeast.
-Earth, wind, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence, and false ego-all together these eight constitute My separated material energies (praktrti). Something from my Bhagavad-GIta book (India's spiritual wisdom book).


I am SOOO exhausted. Bed….

posted by Larissa  # 10:35 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005   12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006   06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006   09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006   10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006   11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007   04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007   05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007   08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007   09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008   02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008   06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008   07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008   08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008   09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008   10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008   11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008   12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009   01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009   03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009   04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009   09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009   11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009   12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010   05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011   10/01/2011 - 11/01/2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?