.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Larissa's "when she feels like writing stuff" page

description..Um, read the title :)

Sunday, April 04, 2004

I had a busy weekend.

Friday I watched Friday Night Fights (of course). The main event SUCKED! Emanuel Augustus and Alex Trujillo were on a psychological adventure. The 2 would trade off. It'd be Augustus' turn to throw Trujillo off his game plan. Then, it was Trujillo's turn. Augustus ended up beating Truijillo while dancing triumphantly. He was seriously dancing-wiggling around-boogin...It was pathetic. Dang I hate lowsy fights!

Sat, I woke up bright n early (630) to go shooting . I went to bed 'round 1, so I was still exhausted.

Shooting was FUN! My hand is beat up from the hammer. The side of my hand is swollen and bruised. HA! I didn't think I'd get beat up from shooting :P. I am not a wuss, so this isn't a big deal, lol. However I may need gloves :P.

I didn't get my score, but didn't do as well as I thought I would. And, shoot, stupid me threw the targets away. I couldn't have tallied them up dang it. The lead said I have great potential. Haha..sure, sure :). I did get some 9's, 1 10, and lots of 8's.

So, woot, I am now part of thr program! I have just added $60 more into my monthly budget :).

My brother Zach, his gf Daniella, Tanya, Mario, and I all went to the batting cages and driving range after. We had fun and I am now sore :).

Mario and I went Rock Climbing in the early evening. We were pretty spent, but still decided to get our groove on at the Blue Tattoo. Had some drinks, boogied, headed out. Man, I love dancing, but hate stupid drunk people. Well, ok, I am not a big person fan and really dislike them when they are drunk and dumb. Oh well, I am pleased to say I didn't get into any fights :). This time !

Sunday I went to a coworker, Rob's, "Daylight Savings Party". I have never heard of such a thing. I think it is jsut a reason to party :). So, that we did.

Lucky me, got to drive, argh! SF, with my car, again! Chinga! We played table tennis, threw footballs around. and played a football game. Now, 92% of the time I am in jeans. However, Lariss decides to wear a skirt and tanktop today. Um, what did she think Summer in San Diego? It was cloudy and cold...

I was wearing a skirt and bout 2" heeled 'dressy slip-ons, so had to run in my barefeet. It was football, so I played rough :). I have played basketball with this same crowd. I was critized about being to rough then...so, woo! it was football, I was allowed to be rough :). I was tossing Young a ball after our game and he seemed to have gotten a bruise and bump on his thumb? Ha, IU was trying to throw it real hard at his chest, but guess I missed :P. Ha..man, I think all these guys should thank my brothers for making me this way :P

My friend Young just bought a Ducati 999. I don't know if I am happy for him,cause I am SOOOO jealous, lol. :P Ducatis are HOT! This bike is HOT! Sexy sexy bike! I am a BIG Ducati fan! Ths sound, the look, mhm.

Boos
-Bigger snakes have bigger, smellier crap
-I didn't make up ANY sleep this weekend...I lost more :)
-Cat is SOOOO annoying!

Oohs
-Hibiscus bloomed again!
-Went shooting, woo!
-Dad asked me if I want to go in on a house together...I am Seriously considering! It would help me out tremendously!

Ahs
-I am sorry, I am too tired to THINK of anything I have learned this weekend... Will double this nex ttime I write :)





posted by Larissa  # 10:09 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005   12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006   06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006   09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006   10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006   11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007   04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007   05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007   08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007   09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008   02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008   06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008   07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008   08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008   09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008   10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008   11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008   12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009   01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009   03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009   04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009   09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009   11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009   12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010   05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011   10/01/2011 - 11/01/2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?