.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Larissa's "when she feels like writing stuff" page

description..Um, read the title :)

Saturday, April 10, 2004

I was exhausted today. The whole week I went to bed late...chinga I really need to fix that!

Went climbing today during work so I could bypass traffic. Nice climb...Got a little higher on a 5.10 (5.3 being the easiest, 5.15 the hardest) that I had been trying at last week. They haven't changed the route, so attempted to slam it, but only got a little bit higher. Of course I try after I am already tired :P. K, it will be the 2nd run next time.

This evening I did some more laundry. I have been procrastinating (what's new?) on doing my laundry, so I had 5 loads! I did 2 last night, 2 tonight, and will do 1 tomorrow morning.

I had dinner with Shri at his house. I made some food last time, so it was his turn. He had said I was going to have the spiciest meal I have ever eaten. He cooked some curried vegetables (peas and potatoes), omelet, and roti. It was very good, BUT not spicy. I didn't taste anything spicy. Hahaha...he completely underestimated my tastebuds!

So, I got my fender eliminator kit installed. I was showing the guy that sold me the kit, the damage I had done to my bike when I dropped it foolishly in that turn on Pagemill. I gently tapped the front brake lever, pointing out the scratched end, when it snapped off. Chinga! ( Oh yea..I always pronounced that as chingow. My manager corrected me-chinga. He says chingow sounds Chinese :P).

Yea, lever BROKE!! I am mad...Not even a year old and I have to replace something on my bike! I purchased one and will install soon....I can't stand not being able to ride!

I am very glad that it didn't snap while I was riding it!


Boos:
-Don't you just HATE it when you catch someone picking their nose? Ick!
-Sooo tired!

Oohs:
-i'm going to bed!

Ahs:
-There is roughly 2" of blabber under a gray seal's skin

posted by Larissa  # 12:25 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005   12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006   06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006   09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006   10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006   11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007   04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007   05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007   08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007   09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008   02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008   06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008   07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008   08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008   09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008   10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008   11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008   12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009   01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009   03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009   04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009   09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009   11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009   12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010   05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011   10/01/2011 - 11/01/2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?