*gasp* *gasp* Ok I think I could breathe some! Been extremely busy (what's new?) I haven't got hooked up at home so had to find time in the work day. I knew you are were dying to hear my news :P
Here is an update of the condo status...
- I have yet to choose the paint for both baths. Bath 1 has light and dark gray accessories, but don't want to paint walls gray. Bath2 will have gold accessories and needs to match beige, green, and off white. Suggestions anyone?
-Carpet is in and feels good! I got fluffy, thick carpet.
-Wood is on it's way, should be here on Friday. I haven't yet decided if I am going to install it myself. I would really like to, but weary of the length of time it may take me (someone who has never installed wood before).
-Paint touch-up in kitchen and dining needs to be done.
-Outlet and switch covers need to be purchased.
-Crap needs to be arranged in the garage so I can start working on the
ex500
-Need to finish lining the icky, oh so greeasy kitchen cabinets. Old lining is DEEEsgusting.
Newbies:
-First ice cube fell from my frig!
-Washed my first set of dishes in the dishwasher last night!
-Made my first cup of filtered coffee on Sunday.
Experiences:
-There is a parrot or other large, quite annoying bird across the 'green belt'. Um, I don't like birds. Birds are annoying. Why do I have to hear sqawking? Is that how u spell it?
-All newly purchased furniture fits! I just need to re-arrange so it looks like it fits :P
-A group of kids at the age where cuss words are 'cool'. They play butts up outside my room window (I am upstairs so it isn't directly on the other side). Every other word out of their mouths is a cuss word.
-Next door neighbor is also a biker, woo!
-A lot of little dogs around the neighborhood. Little dogs= big mouths. Does that make sense? Perhaps they need to make up for their body?
-It's nice owning something you live in.
-Security guards have zero emotion. Only seem to do their job during 'peek' time- right when everyone gets off work. Long line waiting to get in.
-Commute isn't THAT bad.
So I am done failing psych for this qtr. New qtr begins Sept 7th. I hope to dedicate more attention and time to my next class. All, send me emails, calls, rocks, pushing me to focus on school, please?!
I went jetskiing on Sunday. Mario bought a new jetski so we were breaking it in. Breaking in sucks, but it isn't as bad as breaking in a car or bike. It is easy to vary the RPM on the water.
We went out to Coyote Lake, in Gilroy. Had fun, BUT, I found a way to get pulled over. Geez...ain't I pulled over enough on land? YES.
So, Coyote is small and has a bunch of rules. I hop on the jet ski while Mario tells me the rules...or rule, as I only heard one :P. Traffic is counter clockwise. Ok, will do..off I go.
I am going AROUND the lake COUNTER CLOCKWISE. I do some 360's, carve back and forth and lean on and off the throttle. Cruising around enjoying the 165 hp underneath me. I then hear *ruur*. I look around thinking wth is that? A minute or 2 goes by *ruur*. I look again, what's the deal? Then I REALLY hear it *ruuur, ruur, ruur*. WHAT? Is this the stupid boat patrol? I look behind me and see that the boat that I thought was an ordinary boat, was the patrol.
I wave my hands and yell, "you *ruuring* at me? I think I saw or heard something that led me to believe he was. I head over. He asks if I ever been to Coyote before. I reply no. He states the rules, which happen to contain NO 360's. WHAT? Oh man...pathetic. He let's me go, understanding I did not know of the ridiculous rule. I continue on doing as many 'almost 360's' as I could. 290? 320? Neener neener neener.
I get back and blame Mario for not telling me :P He says I was, but you took off before I was finished explaining all the rules. Oh, ooops..
I think I am good to head home now. I have been crazy busy at work. I have soo much to do, but have been barbarded with all these network issues. Argh..FUN FUN!
More later... pics when my place looks 'decent'- when floor is visible :).
-Laris