.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Larissa's "when she feels like writing stuff" page

description..Um, read the title :)

Monday, August 30, 2004

Ok…time to write.

Of course I have a lot of things going on…

I got my hardwood installed BUT, BUT, BUT Mr. Jose of Mejia’s flooring decided the subfloor would be a good place to store all the dirt and food that falls on my kitchen floor. In other words, he left gaps in my flooring! Yes, gaps…oh my! Larissa has a gapped floor! Well, it is bad!

I have Engineered Hardwood laid on faux cement. The way the wood adheres to the flooring is by some adhesive, same deal you use with laminate wood. This wood has tongue-n-groove, so easy to install. I wish I had the time, I wanted to do it myself. However I will install the tile in my bathrooms later down the road. I need to get some self gratification out of this!

Bad, BAd, BAD!....
I was traveling in the center lane going Sth bound on First St near Montague Expressway. A Black 1999 Mercedes Benz C230 thought he might try switching lanes without looking to make sure a soon raging female wasn’t in the way. Well…there was one-me on my R6. hit me and my 2003 Yamaha R6 on the right side. This caused damage on the right side of my motorcycle and forced me to lay my motorcycle down.

I have a damaged exhaust pipe, main fairing, crank case cover, helmet, jacket. Just got an estimate of the damages- 3600. Looks like I will be getting my Akrapovic system :)

So I have been neglecting to inform ya’ll about my cat, Cheyanne. Cheyanne is no longer with me L. She has a new home.
My brother says I am an unfit mother, lol. Really I wasn't able to give her the attention she needs. I am gone a lot. When I am home I am never relaxing, so I can't 'hang-out' with her. She doesn't seem to be happy with me. She meows constantly (while I am gone). Hopefully she is brought into a good home.

Went to Chi-running clinic. It was very interesting. Some key points:
-LLLW- Limp, lean lift, wheel
Limp: Make your leg below the knee totally limp while lifting your heel up over your opposite ankle. Don't push off your feet.
Lean: Lean slightly forward, letting gravity pull you. The faster you want to go, the faster you lean.
Lift/Wheel: Lift your legs forward with no push off, let you feet take a circular path (like they're 2 wheels).

We did some practice runs. It feels different, since one normally runs on toes and doesn't make sure they have straight posture. Will see how it works.

I finally was able to get into my mailbox. I called the Post Office 2 weeks ago and asked what my box # was. They told me #8. I checked 8- no luck. I tried EVERY mailbox with BOTH of my keys- nada. Um, what the heck? I called Post Office again. They tell me #4. I try #4- works. Phew.

I had to wedge all the mail out of my box. I spent about 45 min going through everything.

In my mail, were my first mortgage bills. I set them aside. I later worked my way towards my mortgage bills. My first though- send them back :P. No, no, *pull out my checkbook*. Ick, this hurts!

My friend Peter was suppose to move in at the beginning of Sept. Pete is a good guy, very intelligent, but very, very, um, upbeat, annoying? Whenever he is over he is bumping into me, poking me, pinching me, something my brothers would do to me when I was like 10. Fun, fun, this guy is going to live with me? :P

I postponed his move-in date till Oct. I need another month to soak this in. This last month I have been doing things around the condo- painting, cleaning, unpacking, installing, fixing, yada yada. I pretty much only have decorating and setting up my garage left. I need to enjoy my condo this month :) THEN have Pete move in.



posted by Larissa  # 6:07 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005   12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006   06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006   09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006   10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006   11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007   04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007   05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007   08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007   09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008   02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008   06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008   07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008   08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008   09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008   10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008   11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008   12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009   01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009   03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009   04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009   09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009   11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009   12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010   05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011   10/01/2011 - 11/01/2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?