.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Larissa's "when she feels like writing stuff" page

description..Um, read the title :)

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Last week I started to update my blog. I wrote everything on the blogger page. After the ‘book’ for the day was completed I went to post it. Error, freaken error, all the work my poor little fingers typed up was GONE…So I said, eh, um, forget typing again…

Last night ~ 11:00 I heard some lady yelling and crying and a quiet man’s voice in between the ladies breathes. Obviously she was mad, sad, but EVERYONE had to HEAR her! ARGH…SORRY I can’t sleep to some dang couple fighting.

I yell out my window, Can you show some courtesy? People don’t want to hear your dispute. People don’t need to hear your dispute.

They continue, 5 minutes later I yell again….Ok whiner, I don’t want to hear your crying a** yelling, pissing, and moaning. Get over it!

They continue…I continue…FINALLY a dude yells- Shut the F up as he slams his window! Of course, Larissa has to have last word (whether he heard or not). Well dang, that is what I have been trying to get ya’ll to do.

Um, condos, apts, close living qtrs…can easily get OLD. How come I am ALREADY looking forward to 2 yrs down the road (when I HOPE I have enough equity that I can move into a house)? ARGH

Been busy at work and busy on the condo. I still have decorating to do, painting of the bathrooms 9which I finally decided on), arrange garage, purchase and install screen door and accordion doors for my bathroom, re-pot the plants I purchased, and W&D, fix my gosh dang washer. It spins crazily! No, it isn’t because I throw in my clothes wrong. It is something inside…

I’ve added a new *h to my *h’s…

Oohs:
-I did a great job covering the center in flag football. They got frustrated and had to change centers J. I lost this guy one time, but that was while he was scoring a touchdown L.
-Will be starting my Bachelor of Science in Business /Information Systems next Tuesday (which means I can’t make the 2 remaining ff games)
-Larissa has changed her mind once again- ooh oooh ooh under tail exhaust Yea baby! Don’t fret I ain’t paying that price!

Boos:
-Lost ANOTHER flag football game 28-16
-The people at these condos are LOUD!!! You cannot sleep in on the weekend! Perhaps when it is cold and my windows are closed it’d be better


Ahs:
-Approx 25% of medicines come from the Rainforests
-Most spiders have multiple eyes, but vision is a secondary sense. Spiders are covered with highly sensitive hairs that pickup vibrations from whatever the spider is standing on.


Huhs:
-How come every man has reading material in his bathroom? HOW on earth can you spend that much time in the restroom? Different intestinal system than woman?
-How come fish have big lips?

After trying to locate the reason men read in the bathroom, I remembered this funny blurb


posted by Larissa  # 11:44 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005   12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006   06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006   09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006   10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006   11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007   04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007   05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007   08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007   09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008   02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008   06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008   07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008   08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008   09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008   10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008   11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008   12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009   01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009   03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009   04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009   09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009   11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009   12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010   05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011   10/01/2011 - 11/01/2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?