.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Larissa's "when she feels like writing stuff" page

description..Um, read the title :)

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Lotta stuff...

Pete isn't moving in. He got a good job offer in Seattle Wa, working on the dept of defense's network. Really good opportunity for him.

Jen may be moving in instead. She saw the place on Saturday and will check the traffic one evening next week. She is CLEAN unlike dirty feet and dirt fingernailed Pete :P.

I went to my first class at University of Phoenix last Tuesday. Man, that one day of class was soomuch better than any of the school days at Mission or De Anza. I learned a lot and this was mostly a Intro class. I really think this is going to be a very good experience.

I am attending class with working adults who all have a lot of experience and knowledge to bring to the table.

I had my HOusewarming party on Saturday. I ended up catering so I had time to visit (unlike last couple parties...spend the whole time cooking). I had Indian, Thai, and southern BBQ. It was mmm good. I had SOO much of it. A lot of people who said they were going to show, didn't so I had TONS of leftovers. People went home with not only full bellies, but full tupperwares too.

I enjoyed the visiting and am glad folks were able to make it. I would have liked it if all invited guests had showedup, but it was prolley good that they all didn't, cause I, like didn't have room for everyone :). I suggested doing musical chairs so everyone had a chance to sit :P. "Ok, your 5 minutes is up. Who's next?"

I had purchased the Trinidad/Mayorga fight It was a semi-good fight. The biggest thing in the ring was Mayorga's head! THe guy was incredibly cocky.

Mario, myself, Tanya, and Shelly went to a club that evening. Man, I like drinking, I like dancing, but I do NOT like the people and atmosphere at clubs.

Many drunks, many idiots.

So this time I didn't smack a girl in the face, but almost did to a guy.

I was dancing with Mario and had accidently 'rubbed' butts with a guy. I turned around to figure how much room I need to scoot outta his way. He turned at the same time and gave me this like, 'Heeey' look. Then he started to kind of dance with me. I said, nah. Like- that was an accident, I didn't mean to 'rub' ya. He then started going off calling me a B*&#*. Then Mario kind of bumped him out of the way. He yelled something at Mario. I then got in his face and said, blablabla...He replies, "Let's go outside." HAHAHA...Um, sure, LET'S! Mario grabs my hand and takes me off the dance floor. He says, man, I'd pay to see that. Haha...Idiots. I never thought I'd get into a fight with a guy. WEE! That could be fun :).

Idiots, drunks! You can quickly and easily 'get over' clubs. More drama than they are worth. I did enjoy dancing when I was not getting bumped.

I spent most of the today cleaning up after the party. I dropped the leftovers off at work.

I watched the 49ers game. ARGH! They are like a whole new team now and are playing like it. They are making terrible passes, playing the wrong play, missing throws they shouldn't be missing, and look absolutely pathetic. It doesn't make for a good evening.

Oohs:
-I have LOTS of chutney and tamarind sauce! Mmmm!
-My pansies are finally starting to look healthy :P
-I experienced my first wheelie on my bike! Too bad it was on the BACK while Charles was riding it! I or, um, he , or um, I - gave him a ride to pick up his big ol' sprinter
-Parts are here! Bike is getting worked on!

Boos:
-I am tired and should already be in bed :P
-9ers suck! 9ers are making me mad! 9ers aren't going to be view on my TV anymore. Yea right...but htey are making me mad!
-Charles was the first to do a wheelie on my bike L
-Some how someone got my credit card #s and charged ~3k on my card! It is blocked now, but I have to wait 7-10 business days for a new one! That is 2 weeks!

Ahs:
-5 steps to resolving a problem:
1. Identify the issue
2. Define the issue
3. Choose 3 reasonable solutions
4. Determine the best optimal solutiuon
5. Provide the justification for choosing this solution.
Wow...I could use that info like NOW. It is funny (kind of) how many issues I have dealt with that haven't been defined. You know how much time and energy that'd cut out? I don't know how many times the issue wasn't clearly defined which made all participants run around in circles trying to fix 'something'.
-Shh, I have been told that Barnett Shale may be a GOOD investment.
-It takes approx. 2 yrs to produce a book. Which means, a new book's information is already 2 yrs old.

Huhs:
-Why can cars exceed 70 mph, but the speed limit never allows speed in excess of 70?
-Why do snails leave a slime trail? Ok, I answered that one.
-How come dishwashers DIRTY your dishes vs CLEANING them. I have white streaked dishes? MAN, I do NOT want to go back to handwashing dishes!





posted by Larissa  # 11:34 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005   12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006   06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006   09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006   10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006   11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007   04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007   05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007   08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007   09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008   02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008   06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008   07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008   08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008   09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008   10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008   11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008   12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009   01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009   03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009   04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009   09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009   11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009   12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010   05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011   10/01/2011 - 11/01/2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?