.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Larissa's "when she feels like writing stuff" page

description..Um, read the title :)

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I wrapped some gifts today. What is up with odd shaped boxes? You know how difficult it is to wrap a trapezoid? A triangle? A stupid hard plastic half bubble half box thing-a-ma-jig? I was getting mad and ended up ruining my wrapping. Yea, if you got an odd shaped box, you got a terrible wrapping job :).

Work continued to be crazy today and will for the next ~6 mths. I have trips planned (Hawaii in January and Spain in Spring). I doubt I will be able to make it...but will hope. I have so many project plans, but have to move first! I'm jotting them down in hopes to have time and team willingness and participation to drive them to completion- HA! Man am I dreaming?!

It is suppose to rain while we are in Las Vegas. Ick, cold and rainy? That sucks!

It will be a year, oh wait, it has been a year, since I have known Mario.. I met him in Vegas Last year at the end of November? Beginning of December? Shoot, if I met him in the 5th grade I would know the exact day I met him cause I would have posted it in my hot pink diary.

NO we are not going to Vegas for some Anniversary deal. I have a brother that is more 'sensual' than me. He did some big thing for his chica for their 1 yr anniversary of knowing each other? Or something..lol, how gay :P.

We are going to see Mystere, a Cirque du Soleil. If you have never seen one of their shows, you got to! They are AMAZING! If I stuck with gymnastics and chose to make a living off it, this is the kind of stuff I'd be doing. Man, every time I see a show I'm in awe. I think, man, I wanna do that. OOOH, that is cool, I wanna do that.. WOW!

BED

posted by Larissa  # 10:23 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005   12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006   06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006   09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006   10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006   11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007   04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007   05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007   08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007   09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008   02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008   06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008   07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008   08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008   09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008   10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008   11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008   12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009   01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009   03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009   04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009   09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009   11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009   12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010   05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011   10/01/2011 - 11/01/2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?