.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Larissa's "when she feels like writing stuff" page

description..Um, read the title :)

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Well I made it through LV alive.

New Years at Las Vegas wasn't as crazy as I thought.

We arrived in Las Vegas shortly after noon on Thursday. Airport wasn't busy, neither were the streets of LV.

We stayed at Bally's. I want to stay at every theme hotel in Vegas.

Drinking, gambling, walking around; that's what's done in LV. HEY...that is what I did in LV. I didn't gamble much, just really wasn't into it. This could be a good thing? Could not be a good thing? I came back with more money than I thought since I didn't spend as much as I anticipated on gambling. So- good thing. HOwever, perhpaps if I did gamble the 150 I could have brought back more? HA...oh well, didn't do it.

The small amount I did gamble simply went into the table few slots

Friday afternoon the casinos started to get busier. By 10pm there were too much people to comfortably walk. Sure, I like big events, sure I like cool experiences, BUT, BUT, what I hate are the crowds! Ick, I don't like people accidently touching me. Argh, I dont' like people bumping into me. Grr, I don't like people?!? :P

10 casinos had a firework show. It was fun and exciting. Ooh, cool. ICk, yea, all the people..

Saturday we went to see a 'different side of Cirque Du Soleil'. Yea, I lied....I THOUGHT we were going to see Mystere at Treasure ISland, but nope, I was wrong...we watched Zumanity at New York New York Casino

Um, wow, what a show. I did like the acrobatic parts in the show, however it was a lil 'too much' for me. There was a transfestite hosting the show (or presenting one). 2 guys kissed, 2 girls touched each other...It definitely wasn't a show for the easily offended. I don't think I am easily offended, but there were some things I disliked.

I do think the majority reason I wasn't too impressed with this show is because I expected it to be as acrobatic and astonishing as there other shows. I was kind of bummed because I really like there shows, they are awesome, simply amazing! I had told everyone that we need to check them out while in LV. Dave picked up some tickets. I recommended Mystere, but some reason Zumanity was chosen (think only this show had tickets left. I wasn't sure if the others enjoyed it and would want to see another of their shows.

If that was the first show of theirs I saw I don't know if I'd be too interested in seeing another show.

Weekend was fun. I enjoyed the time. And, whoa...I didn't think about work!?!

OOhs:
-It didn't rain, as it was forecasted, in Las Vegas
-I didn't get drunk during the Las Vegas weekend

Boos:
-I didn't get drunk during the Las Vegas weekend

Ahs:








posted by Larissa  # 12:02 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005   12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006   06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006   09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006   10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006   11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007   04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007   05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007   08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007   09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008   02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008   06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008   07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008   08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008   09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008   10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008   11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008   12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009   01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009   03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009   04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009   09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009   11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009   12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010   05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011   10/01/2011 - 11/01/2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?