.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Larissa's "when she feels like writing stuff" page

description..Um, read the title :)

Monday, August 29, 2005

Hm, weekend... Friday night Mario and I went to a friend's (Tarun and Aprajita) house. We played poker, debated abotu how poor (or not so poor) US education system is, drank and ate. It was fun, but Aprajita won again!

Saturday I went driving and hiking to Uvas Canyon with Shri. It was nice. There are about 5 waterfalls, 4 of which are rinky (summer time and well, Morgan Hill doesn't get too much of a waterflow) and 1 of which is dry :). I was surprised that there were actually waterfalls this close by! The road from Uvas rd to the actual park was a fun twisty ~5 mile run. I was hauling like I was in a go cart... oh so fun!

off subject

Oh, btw.. we won another softball game. Did I drink less than the times we lost? Um, slightly, but not because we won, but because I was drinking too much the last couple times.

So, Saturday night, I went to see my friend Kazaam , with the Tripped Aces play at the Blvd Tavern.. yes, the place where that girl told me I was hot! I went alone too (ooh brave Larissa), no one was up for going out and Mario had a softball game the next morning. I arrived at the bar and walked up to get a drink... I grab my Sierra and walk over to a counter near the center of the bar , in front of the stage. A guy walks over to me and tells me to show him my ID ( note I wasn't carded at the door). I give him a look like, Huh.. this guy doens't look like an employee nor is acting like one. I asked to see his ID. He shows me a business card that says 'Mike... owner Blvd Tavern. He looks at the back of my ID card, picks up my drink and says please come over here. He takes me to the bar and says we want to buy you a drink (now this is all in his serious face, no smile, no laugh, nothing). I say no (I obviously JUST got a drink). He continues to pester, trying to convince me to say yes. Then he says, ok Jennifer, just cause you're all mad that Brad left you? Ha, Mario will like to hear this. Mario says I look like Jennifer Aniston (HA- doesn't he wish :P).. is that what it takes for someone to make themselves like a person? lol.. my bf looks like Denzel Washington.. HA!

Amazingly, a lady in the bar said I looked like Jennifer Aniston twice (she was drunk :P). Narrow face, straight hair- enough similarities to say 'looks alike'? Nah..

Well I made it out of the bar alive! No girls pinchin the rear and no girls saying I'm hot! I did dance with Kazaam's mother. WHoa.. can she dance!

Sunday I went to the batting cages, ran some errands and cleaned up some. My friend Matt came over for a beer and to chat. He hadn't seem my place yet and we hadn't visited in awhile.. so that was nice.

Monday? The 'to do' work list I created had 0 items marked off by the EOB. Gotta love not getting to the things that you meant to get to.

I finally set up my punching bag. oooh that was nice, I only had 7 rounds (2 shadowing) in me. It felt good hitting the bag! I need to get myself a speed bag now. Oh the people above my garage are going to love me :).

Now? BED!

posted by Larissa  # 11:40 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005   12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006   06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006   09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006   10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006   11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007   04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007   05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007   08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007   09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008   02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008   06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008   07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008   08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008   09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008   10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008   11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008   12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009   01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009   03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009   04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009   09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009   11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009   12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010   05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011   10/01/2011 - 11/01/2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?