Wow 2 time in one day! This update on recent activities. I don't feel like posting more pics... yet.
I came back from Hawaii and decided (don't ask me why) to run
PF Chang's Rock'n'Roll 1/2 marathon. Crazy? yea, I know. After running the 7.5 mile
Bay to Breaker last May, I thought I would be able to run more- like 13 miles :). HA! So, Phoenix- flat, January- decent weather and during, which I just realized is Martin Luther King's Day, so I DON"T get a day off. I've ran 7 miles before, I can run another 6. Crap- this is like another 90%. Um, hm... it didn't seem like THAT much farther when I signed up. Hm.. shoot...
We are finished with our flag football season and have fallen incredibly short. This is my second season of not making playoffs. Darn! Maybe I should stick to soccer? OR take up Rugby?!~?!
Boxing?! I sparred a green 16 yr old my coach is training. Saturday will be her first fight so I decided to work with her. She has potential. We went 4 rnds, 1 of which I had her work some new moves and try some different shots. My head played the part mitts would play. Good thing she hasn't discovered power yet!
My friend Kenya came over and we sparred a few rnds. It felt good, but he is black, so he is too quick for me. At 33 yrs. old he is still WAY too fast for slow Larissa.
I went to my first
Raiders game last Sunday. It was fun. Why? Cause I got there early enough to tailgate and I wasn't driving! Some pics->
Tailgating:

Hm, good view, eh?

Shot of both teams finishing a play

Good, funny people= nice fun time!
Any other news? I am making progress on my 500!!! I now have airbox pulled out, pod air filters installed, valves adjusted, air/fuel mixture adjusted, coolant flushed and new spark plugs installed. Is it completed yet?! NO.. apparently (so it looks like), since my pod filter install, I am getting too much air to my carbs. Next step? Install larger main jets! Thursday is my next schedule 500 attack! Let's hope I get no more funny noises from 1/2 throttle on!
Other news? My Hawaiian tan has left me! My stupid, apparently seasonal potted flowers died! My feet seem to be growing. I finally purchased replacement nose rings (yea, I seem to lose them ALL the time). My home phone missed call list keeps increasing each day (up to 13xs today). My mother gave me my first facial! I got my car $200 detailed. I need a maid to fluff my bed every night cause I can't seem to do it w/o having to re-make my entire bed. Mario seems a bit happier? I am finally riding my bike tomorrow after, what? a month? I bought a new washer/dryer and it is being delivered/installed by 4 Indians on Thursday. I brought home a free pumpkin (best one outta the patch). I am almost completed with 'Communication in the Virtual Workpplace class' and on to World Religious Traditions (which I'm actually looking fwd to). I'm tired and want to go to bed...