.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Larissa's "when she feels like writing stuff" page

description..Um, read the title :)

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Weekend? Wasn't as interesting as I planned it to be.

I DIDN"T do my 5 mile trail run on Sat. I figured since I was ~recovering from a cold, running at 8am in the woods with this weather wasn't a good idea. I didn't want to get a severe cold and pneumonia or something... BOO, I REALLY wanted to run this :(.

I went to see the movie Saw II. Oooh, I like spooky movies. I saw the Saw a couple mths back and really liked it. The 2nd one is also cool. Always good in the theater with a large screen and good surround sound. However, the spookiest is if you have a home setting with decent size screen and surround sound and watching it ALL by yourself. I love spooking myself out :).

I visited my lil girlfriends. I took them out to eat at Applebees, went shopping and then to the batting cages. Appolonia, 10, Alexis, 12 and Athena 15 hit baseballs for the first time. Athena did poor! Ha, she is a gothic chick now, not into sports. Apollonia did pretty good. Alexis did really good. Alexis, being the middle child that she is, wants to try the hardest, scariest, most dangerous...So, what does she do? Ask me to get if she can hit the balls I'm hitting- 60 mph. I say, fine, but only a couple. She comes in boldly, not nervous one bit. Stands at the plate, ready to swing. First ball, single-pop up. Second ball another single. Third ball... wow, she was hitting them! I let her stay in and finish the 24 balls. Cool. I went into the 65 mph and let her do the 60. Nice! Get her into baseball!

Last weekend I took my 10 yr old cousin, Callie to the batting cages. She did really good in the 30 mph. Better than Alexis or Apollonia. She did the same thing, she is also a middle child :P and wanted to come into the 65 mph cage. I let her hit 2 balls. She hit them both, late, so fouls, but touched the balls. Another baseball player :). I think I'm going to take these girls to the cages more often!

Sunday? Football. I'm not sure if I'm going to win this fantasy football week. I've actually won the last 3 games (started with 5 losses). It looks like I need atleast 2 more TD's. I do have the current game going (Redskins [Clinton Portis] and Eagles [Gred Lewis]. However, it is the 4th Qtr with 7.5 more minutes... Let's hope Edgerrin James from the Colts will make a couple tomorrow night.

Ok, a few more minutes of ball, a little bit of reading from my recently purchased book, The Tipping Point, massage from my oooh nice massage chair, then bed. I hope to crash early tonight.

posted by Larissa  # 7:43 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005   12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006   06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006   09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006   10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006   11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007   04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007   05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007   08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007   09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008   02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008   06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008   07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008   08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008   09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008   10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008   11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008   12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009   01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009   03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009   04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009   09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009   11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009   12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010   05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011   10/01/2011 - 11/01/2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?