.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Larissa's "when she feels like writing stuff" page

description..Um, read the title :)

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ok, about to go to sleep... I'm so tired. Man I need to stop typing . since my damn period key busted! I'm great at busting keys! I don't think I'm one of those banger typers either!

We had a bi soccer game today! Good, I don't think I've calmed down from last game!! I went to Taco Tuesday and enjoyed some mmm tacos. Not a mmm chevala, but something none the less.

I started a new class yesterday, Research and Evaluation. I think this class (and Research Evaluation II) will be really benefical. I didn't realize how much I use statistics at work! Case load/amount, satisfaction surveys, budgeting... beneficial! I'm all about learning something I can immediately apply and use throughout my career! Unfortunately this class has more team assignments than individual. I definitely learn more with individual assignments.

My Mom's bday was on Friday, so we BBQ'ed at my house on Sunday. We BBQ'ed mmm cambodian kabobs from Chez Sovan. If you like ginger and lemongrass? You will love these! I bought freaken 75 since my Uncle Greg, his family (8 total), my Aunt Becca , her family (5 total), my folks, my bro, his heina and Mar came over. I still have TONS left! I think I'm kabobed out though. Actually, I may be down to only 8 or so left. You want a kabob?

I just completed cleaning up my house from the BBQ. 9 kids= mess! Fortunately they weren't THAT bad, but the dining and kitchen floors were icktified! I will be having another BBQ at my house in a few weeks when we send my good friend Tristian away to So. Ca. Tristian is getting married and moving away :(.

Woo I have massage tomorrow! AND get to see my love! Early day, early out, relax, then come home and clean some more...

Class Stuff, Levels of measurement in research->
Nominal- items are grouped (no specific relation)
Ordinal- items are grouped by order/rank
Interval- items are grouped in equal segments
Ratio- items are grouped by common scales/measurement associated with a ratio.

Eh, ok, something a little more useful... what is good research? When there is a CLEAR problem/issue identifed, boundaries are set, procedures are defined and are objective, issues/flaws encountered are noted, data researched/found is relevant (hey, go figure) and conclusion produced us supported by data researched. Maybe a little more useful?

posted by Larissa  # 11:20 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005   12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006   06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006   09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006   10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006   11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007   04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007   05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007   08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007   09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008   02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008   06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008   07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008   08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008   09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008   10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008   11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008   12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009   01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009   03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009   04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009   09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009   11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009   12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010   05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011   10/01/2011 - 11/01/2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?