.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Larissa's "when she feels like writing stuff" page

description..Um, read the title :)

Monday, November 26, 2007

Mhm, I know. All of September and October I was busy. November has been crazy too! I finally got a break last weekend.

I've just completed my last day of Economics. The class was ok... a lot of comon sense, but a good transition from Statistics. I think I have Business Law next?

I just changed my major from Business Management/ Information Systems to Business Management. I initially (obviously) wanted to have the IS emphasis; however, I would have been required to take my remaining classes online. No way- I'm on the computer all day as it is. When I come home I don't want to be FORCED to post emails and discuss topics online. I'm already addicted to the computer, don't give me more of it!

So, my car? has made me extremely upset :(. I've been having detonation problems (just recently learned it wasn't pre-detonation). Oh for, about 30k miles. I have taken my car into the dealer mutliple times and have had zero success. For the last 15k miles I have had oil consumption problems. I first noticed I was running about 1/2 qt low every 1k miles. Then 1 qt low... now? a crap load! I finally chatted with Subaru and not a dealer cause I'm afraid this stupid detonation problem has caused a SERIOUS problem. I have 65k miles on my car I SHOULDN'T need a new short block! I'm pissed that I have to deal with this! I hope that Subaru contacts a dealer and tells them to resolve my damn problem or get me a new car!

I have finally received my digital manual to my hot tub. Woo, I can now have it setup to stay above a certain temperature so I don't have to wait 2 hours for it to heat up :). Yea.. cold nights, come on :P

I've had a roommate for 3 months now. Well, wait, I've had 2 roommates. My roommate has your bf all the time. He is here as much as she is. We initially agreed on a couple times a week. I was gone abotu 3wks in September, which was the first month she was here. I don't know how often he stayed over. In October I noticed it was pretty much every other night. Now? Let's see... I'm keeping track :P 11 for 14. I wanted to ensure it was more than a couple nights a week and that it wasn't just a week here or a week there that he did that. So.. I'll be talking with her. I want only one roommate- not two.

I've finally started playing with my Home Designer Suite software. I've got some plans out for my front yard. I purchased a couple gardenias and camellias. I can't wait till I get this garden going! Jungle man- I want it looking like a jungle!

Ok, that's all for now.. I need to get to bed.

posted by Larissa  # 10:28 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005   12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006   06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006   09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006   10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006   11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007   04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007   05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007   08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007   09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008   02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008   06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008   07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008   08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008   09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008   10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008   11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008   12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009   01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009   03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009   04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009   09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009   11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009   12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010   05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011   10/01/2011 - 11/01/2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?