.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Larissa's "when she feels like writing stuff" page

description..Um, read the title :)

Thursday, October 30, 2008

This week was a long week and still has more to go! It started out with a 7 am -630 work day on Monday. Then some fun, but bad stuff in the evening (eventful, but can't talk about it now). Monday a space, power, cooling committee that I'm in at work put on a vendor summit. It was a lot of work (leading up to this) and made for a long day.

Tuesday I got a paper completed after work! Yea! Wednesday I had a Morgan Hill City meeting for feedback on their down town '3rd street promenade' proposal. This was the final proposal prior submittal. I went to the lsat stakeholders meeting to provide my feedback. It's cool to partake in these. I got another assignment done. This evening I had bible study, yes, bible study. This is the second one I have attended. Since the whole Mario thing I've felt a little lost. Things happen for a reason and I think aside from Mario being a dumb, backboneless, insecure, inconfident, loser jackass, God didn't mark him for me. And wants me closer to Him. I'm re-learning the walk. It's been interesting.

So, apparently, um, the hot costume I got? does NOT fit! The outside package says s/m, but it is actually a xs/s. The skirt does not go past my upper thighs! I'm going to see if I can tailor it with a zipper to help out :O. So, for tomorrow's party at Rad's, I'm going to be a punk fairy instead. Boo, the indian costume is hot! AND the boots I have for it? Hot! Hopefully I can get someone to fix the skirt tomorrow!

Ok, I need to get up early cause I have lots of work to do tomorrow!

posted by Larissa  # 11:53 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005   12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006   06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006   09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006   10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006   11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007   04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007   05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007   08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007   09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008   02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008   06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008   07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008   08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008   09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008   10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008   11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008   12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009   01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009   03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009   04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009   09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009   11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009   12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010   05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011   10/01/2011 - 11/01/2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?