.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Larissa's "when she feels like writing stuff" page

description..Um, read the title :)

Monday, November 17, 2008

Ok, a quick detailed update...
Halloween
Was fun! I went to my friend's house (Rad) for a party. It was fun and I got to meet new people. Rad's a cool guy and has some cool friends. I did wear the punk fairy outfit. Went to have breakfast at the Cheesecake Factory in Palo Alto the next morning. I love Cheesecake Factory; regardless of the meal :)
So, for the Indian outfit...I ended up cutting the seams on each side and um, leaving it like that. There was a small string type threading that was done on the top- at the waist. It looked way cute :P. Below is the only g-rated picture I could find ;). I wore that costume to the friend of a friend's party at the Bocci Ball Bar in the Morgan Hill Bowling Alley. Friend rented it out (270 capacity) and invited over 300 people. It was a fun time, dancing, shots and socializing.
Rox and I before partying


The following Wednesday I went on an incredible adventure :). I got to go to ThunderHill Raceway and drive and ride in my ex-SVP's cars.
All of my ex-SVP's cars
I got to drive one of the manager's Porsche Carrerras and the yellow Lotus Esprit in the pic above. I got to ride in Johannes Van Overbeek's Porsche G2. Oh my! He whipped that thing around every turn! It was GAAAAAAAAAAS every straight away then BRAAAAAAAAAAAAKE at every turn in point. It was hilariously fun! His Dad then took me for a spin in his modified Porsche. Later I hopped in the Lamborghini Gallardo Mclegerra (orange car in the above pic) which was driven by my ex-Director. Fun car, lots of power, but very heavy! Finally I rode around in the Ferrari 360 Spider. This was owned by one of the ex-CEOs. That car was fun, but wasn't driven too smooth. I will never forget this day! It was SOOO much fun!

We had a baby shower for Tristian the following weekend at my house. Lots of decor, furniture moving, food shopping, patio furniture setting up... It was a lot of work, but a fun time! She had a decent amount of people come over, eat up some yummy lasagna, watch her open gifts and socialize. Oh yea, can't forget the games :P. Little Dustin will be here :)

Tris and Ryan cutting the cake

So, the finale for the baby shower-> Tiff and I were playing Twister then decided to wrestle. Why? Cause she is the only female that will wrestle with me and, well, we have fun. We played around a bit then kind of finished and were giggling at each other. I was seated on the ground with my arms locked straight behind me, palms on the ground. She decided we weren't done wrestling and jumped on me! SNAP! My right arm now looks like the letter S.(I'll post the video soon). It was extremely painful! Off to hostpital, shot of morphine, X-rays...no broken bones! BUT, need to see doc on MOnday. On MOnday, Doc said need to get MRI. Friday got MRI. Today? Doc said my muscle was torn from my bone and needs to be re-attached-surgically. Also, might have a few ligaments that need to be repaired. FUn? Not at all. Good thing this is a small incision and an hour long surgery. But, incision? Oh no, my chances of modeling are now out the door :P. I'm really not worried about surgery, but very very disappointed! I don't want to have downtime with my right arm. I don't want to end up having to go through therapy to strengthen it back up. I don't want to worry that something might go wrong with it in the future.

I have a couple pictures that kind of show the swelling and bruising that occurred. Sucky!
Popeye arm

Nice bruising!




posted by Larissa  # 11:28 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005   12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006   06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006   09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006   10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006   11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007   04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007   05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007   08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007   09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008   02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008   06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008   07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008   08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008   09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008   10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008   11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008   12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009   01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009   03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009   04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009   09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009   11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009   12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010   05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011   10/01/2011 - 11/01/2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?