.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Larissa's "when she feels like writing stuff" page

description..Um, read the title :)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Such a long day...such a long week...

With the recent merge at work, I've got my plate double stacked. Yes, I know.. I'm lucky to have a job. I'm not complaining, just discussing my life :).

I headed out of work around 4 today to run to my body shop. Apparently the guys that put my car back together after the old man smacked into me, put the roof handgrips on wrong. After the body shop, I ran to the piercing shop for my qtrly stock of nose rings. Ha! I lose these ALL the time!

I got home and did a couple things around the house, then chatted with my friend, Chris. I felt like heading over to Lake Anderson (my secret relax spot). It was such a nice day! My friend lives nearby and was telling me about a nearby lake. It's a small one, but it's about 2 miles away. Around 700 I decided to take Jada for a walk in search of the lake. It's a nice, little lake. There are a couple of trails around it, which make for a pleasant walk.

I think this is going to by my new spot. The surroundings remind me of my old neighborhood. When I was a kid, my two neighbors, Ashley and Molly and I would wander around the nearby fields, climbing trees, swimming in ponds and creeks, finding rocks and collecting anything that looked cool. I miss those days.

When I got back home around ~830, I made dinner, poured me a beer, grabbed my laptop and parked it on the deck. I just finished up my work for the day. I need to get crack-a-lackin because I've got some commitments coming up that are going to be eating up my time!

I just planned a couple short trips before my commitments...one trip to Phoenix to visit my friend from HS, Dennis. I was so in love with him in HS :P. I haven't seen him since 97! I have another trip down to visit my friend, Tristian in Oceanside. I will swing by my brother's house in San Clemente as well. Then, dooms time for 5 wks...

I really need to get to bed.


Oooh's:
- My arm is almost 180 degrees!! I have a couple more graston sessions left! I'm SOOO Stoked!

Boo's:
- My body is SORE!

Ah's:
- Nissan GT-R is a GOTTA HAVE!

Ha's:
- Wow, two times in a row- I need to have more laughter in the day!

posted by Larissa  # 11:49 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005   12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006   06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006   09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006   10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006   11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007   04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007   05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007   08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007   09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008   02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008   06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008   07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008   08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008   09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008   10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008   11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008   12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009   01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009   03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009   04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009   09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009   11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009   12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010   05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011   10/01/2011 - 11/01/2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?